Monday, July 18, 2011

Leaving Comments

Some have had difficulty leaving comments on my blog, and this has been a constant source of aggravation for months. Finally, a friend who also has a blog on this site figured it out with the help of a tech guru. My blog is now set up so anyone can leave comments. After typing your comment in the appropriate field, select “Anonymous” from the drop-down list and then press the Submit button. You may need to press this button several times before the comment goes through. If you have a Google or other account in the drop-down list, you can select that option, but for some reason, it doesn’t always work. Of course, if you select “Anonymous,” when your comment is displayed, it will say, “Anonymous wrote…” But if you sign your name in the comment field, I’ll know who you are and in some cases where you live.

So give it a try. Talk to me about your favorite soft drink, or share your thoughts on corporal punishment, or comment on any of my other posts. I’ve also set up my blog so I’ll receive e-mail messages when someone leaves a comment, and I’ll respond to comments as quickly as possible. If you still have trouble with the comment form, please e-mail me. I’d love to hear from you.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author ofWe Shall Overcome

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment